Supply Chain Management Consultant - SAP - Canberra
Seeking an experienced Supply Chain Management Consultant, who will be for supporting the full life cycle of enhancements.
Your role & responsibility
- Analyse business requirements in the assigned domain
- Analyse gaps and provide solution options
- Apply SAP functional knowledge to configure the system
- Develop functional specifications and work with developers to ensure requirements are met
- Master data design
For you to qualify
- Australian Ciitzen
- Able to start employment immediately
- Can work full time in Canberra or Melbourne and open to business travel to and from.
- Must have the following skills & experience:
- 5+ years of supply/demand/inventory management experience
- SAP MM/LE/QM functional specification development, custom object unit test, system integration testing
- Prior experience in an international context with offshore teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
analytical skillsAustralian citizencustom unit object testdemand managementinventory managementproblem solvingSAP functional knowledgeSAP functional specification developmentSAP LESAP MMSAP QMsupply managementsystem integration testing