For internal use only
Work Location: The candidates can reside in Melbourne, Brisbane or Canberra
Estimated Start Date: 29th November 2021
Opportunity ID: 16768
Initial Contract Term: Seven (7) Months
Contract Term: Possibility of extension based on performance and business requirements.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager.
The government has charged the Client with key responsibilities to introduce a Consumer Data Right (CDR). The CDR will allow consumers to more easily transfer their data between providers so they can compare and switch between products and services.
It will also encourage competition between providers, leading not only to better prices for consumers but also more innovative products and services. The CDR will be rolled out sector-by-sector across the economy, starting with the banking sector, where it will be known as ‘open banking’.
The Department’s CDR division is seeking an experienced Project Manager to ensure the successful delivery of new capability within CDR.
- Ensure project outcomes are met.
- Monitor and report against project activities and milestones.
- Ensuring quality project artefacts are established and maintained.
- Ensuring project compliance with project processes.
- Develop effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Use a number of tools, templates and PMO frameworks to aid project delivery
- Manage interdependencies between projects and work streams
- Minimum of 5+ years experienced as a project manager within a government agency or corporate environment.
- Experience and understanding of multiple methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience in working with CDR related projects would be viewed favourably.
Are an Australian citizen OR an Australian permanent resident with minimum baseline security clearance.