GoSourcing Pty Ltd, a leading Information Technology and Services company, is seeking an experienced SAP Consultant to join our team. As an SAP Consultant at GoSourcing, you will be responsible for evaluating clients’ business needs and implementing SAP modules to streamline their processes. You will collaborate with clients to understand their requirements and provide the best solutions to support their business objectives. We are looking for a passionate and results-driven individual who can help us improve our clients’ IT infrastructure and drive growth for our organization.
- Evaluate clients’ business requirements and identify the best SAP solutions to achieve their objectives.
- Design and implement SAP modules in accordance with clients’ specifications.
- Create and execute project plans, timelines, and budgets to ensure successful implementation.
- Conduct testing and quality assurance to ensure system stability and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide end-user training and support to ensure smooth adoption of systems and processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Stay up-to-date with SAP developments and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP implementation, with a focus on one or more modules (e.g., FICO, MM, SD, PP).
- Strong understanding of SAP infrastructure, architecture, and best practices.
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA implementation preferred.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- SAP certification preferred.