Our client is currently lookingfor a Senior Technical Business Analyst to support the delivery of the Reporting and Program Management System (RPM), the departments enterprise grants management solution. The new system will support the grants submission, management, tracking, payment and reporting. The solution is largely developed and requires for additional business requirements to be gathered and analyzed to build upon the remaining functionality for existing and future users to ensure the product is fit for purpose as an Enterprise Grants and Program Management Solution.
The ideal candidate will have Business Analysis experience working within grant management in the Australian Federal Government. The Senior Technical BA acts as the intermediary between our Technology and Business team. The successful candidate will be required to produce, analyze, specify, and validate requirements and constraints to a level that enables effective development and operations of new or changed software, systems, processes, products and services.
Other responsibilities include;
- As part of a team, work collaboratively, to create viable specifications and acceptance criteria
- Develop business cases based on information gathered through engagement activities,
- Working closely with business areas to gain a detailed understanding of business needs.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and service providers to determine high level requirements.
- Document current and future state capabilities.
- Produce relevant documentation applicable to delivering business outcomes.
- Providing detailed technical and professional advice in relation to complex problems, including presentations and walk-throughs; and
- When required support testing activities across a number of different projects.
Estimated start date: Monday, 09 January 2023
Initial contract duration: 6 months
Extension term: 12 months
Security clearance: Must have Baseline
1.Proven Track as a Technical Business Analyst (6 years + experience)
2.Proven ability in applying analytical skills in order to analyze, isolate and interpret business needs and provide constructive input into the development of appropriate technical solutions through to acceptance testing, training and implementation activities and ensuring the successful delivery of overall business and technology solutions
3.Experience in the Agile BA skillset: Work breakdown, MVP, Epic > Feature > Story creation; Estimate techniques (e.g., Fibonacci, T-shirt); Storyboarding; 3 Amigos; user personas; wireframes/sketches; etc.
4.Proven ability to lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders to elicit user and business requirements.
5.Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team with excellent organizational skills.
1.Previous working experience in grants management initiatives.
2.Knowledge of Grants Management processes and concepts