Are you a scaled agile expert who wants to solve problems and interested to be part of a major government program?
Apply as an Agile Delivery Specialist and team up with a digital government agency in Canberra, ACT.
What is the program all about?
The program is to deliver digital capability and to ensure that it is constantly reviewed and always improving ways of working, across the federal,state government agencies and private organisations.
What is your role?
- You will work with versatile teams, executives and stakeholders.
- You will help the agency to implement and run planning increments across various government agencies.
- Improve agile delivery, alignment and successful results.
- Deliver the program using the most efficient approach.
How to get this role?
- Experience of setting up and implementing a planning increment cycle across a scaled agile approach over a defined cadence to align outcomes, product strategy/prioritisation and define dependencies plus risks.
- Solid background in complex government programs, to ensure that multidisplinary and capability teams are adopting a scaled agile approach.
- Able to constantly assess the program landscape.
- Recommend and implement improvements in delivery and planning.
- Experience in scaling Agile across multiple multi-agency teams within a large governance structure, by facilitating planning with senior executives, product owners, delivery leads and SMEs.
- Scaled agile program consultant certification is a plus.
- At least an Australian citizen with a baseline clearance
- Willing to work in Canberra, ACT
- Latest availability to start on 28, January 2019.
- Contract work engagement until 30, June 2019 with an option to extend to another 6 months.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to our company linkedin page
Interested? Apply now