Canberra based Federal Government Department is seeking a Senior Software Tester to work in one of many multi-disciplinary teams within an enterprise application development environment, and contribute to the the testing effort on complex client/server and mobile applications.
Your main skills and experience
- with at least 5 years in testing
- well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases.
- working knowledge of SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- in testing mobile applications.
- in test automation is preferred
For you to qualify
- Australian Citizen.
- Ability to obtain Baseline security clearance
- Amenable for a contract engagement til 30 June 2020.
- Can work full time and on-site at ACT office.
- Estimate start of employment will be 1st of August 2019.