Sr. Test Analyst/Automation Tester - 2310
SENIOR TEST ANALYST/ AUTOMATION TESTER
A federal gov’t department in Canberra is looking to hire a Sr. Test Analyst to work with a delivery team and assist in the development of new management system project which is part of a systems platform.
- Australian Citizen and eligible for a baseline clearance and a Police check within 3 months.
- Can start on or before 1st of May 2019 and work full time (on site) at the Canberra office.
- Amenable for a contract engagement until 31 December 2019.
Main skills and experience
- at least 10 years testing (manual and automated).
- well developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases.
- demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- in test automation.
- as a team player, transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
Got Questions; Email us at 9499805D76@jobs.workablemail.com
ACTAutomation testerCanberraSenior Test AnalystSenior TesterSQL visual studiotest automationtest cases