Back end Developer - 2213
Internal Use only
Do you have an extensive experience in PHP and Drupal Development?
Apply now as a Senior Developer! This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an ad hoc project under a federal government agency based in Sydney.
As a Sr. Developer, you will:
- work with the technology team, business and specific project teams.
- main focus is Drupal development with extensive PHP and custom coding required.
- may be required to add additional functionality to complex entity forms and sub forms already in place.
- work using Jira and an agile methodology – Kanban.
- work will be assigned on a piecemeal basis. Some pieces of work could be extensive requiring upto 20 hours per week however other pieces could be quite small only requiring a day.
For you to qualify:
- A permanent resident or Australian citizen.
- Pre engagement check will be conducted.
- Able to work full time in Sydney office.
- Can start work on or before 28th of February 2019.
- Amenable for a contract engagement until 1st of July 2019.
Your main skills and experience:
- with more than 5 years in Php and Drupal development.
- extensive knowledge of API integration.
- extensive use of Drupal entity forms
- knowledge on govcms platform – good to have.
- in working within an agile enviroment – is a plus.
- collaborative team player.
Got questions: Email us at 95AC8562AA@jobs.workablemail.com
Interested: APPLY NOW!
agile methodologyAPI integrationdrupalDrupal DeveloperDrupal developmentdrupal entity formsgovcms platformsJIRAKanbanPHP developerPHP development