Infrastructure Tester - 2004
A Federal Government agency in Canberra is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Tester to be part of an ICT Infrastructure and Services Project and assist in achieving its objective.
Your responsibilities as an Infrastructure Tester:
- Team up with skilled systems engineers, architects, business analysts, V&V manager and security specialists responsible for improving and maintaining the efficiency of a complex ICT infrastructure.
- Analysing and confirming functional and non-functional requirements have been implemented in accordance with design documentation.
- Design and execute the System and System Integration Tests for capability enhancements and maintenance of ICT infrastructure.
- Logging and re-testing defects.
- Ensuring test and defect traceability to requirements.
- Guide and help the users during UAT.
For you to qualify:
- Australian citizen with a Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) security clearance or higher.
- Available to start employment on or before 23 March 2019 .
- Contract is until 30 June 2019 with possible extensions.
- Able to work full time (on site) in ACT.
Your main skills and demonstrated experience
- In performing system and system integration testing on a project which has integrated both physical and virtual ICT infrastructure which includes infrastructure virtualisation; Linux client/server; Microsoft client/server; internet proxies.
- In API-testing (including SOAP and REST) and Third-Party dependencies.
- Transparent and collaborative team player.
Nice if you also have experience:
- In information systems security principles, practices and technologies
- In verifying non-functional requirements (Load, Performance, Reliability, Compliance)
- In using Jira and Confluence for test artefact design and management
- In designing and executing automated tests (functional and non-functional).
Got questions: Email us at 96490CB8F5@jobs.workablemail.com
Interested? APPLY NOW!
API Testingautomated testcomplex ICT infrastructureConfluenceCyber securityinformation systems security principlesinfrastructure virtualisationinternet proxiesJIRALinux client/serverMicrosoft client/serverRESTSOAPSystem Integration TestsThird-Party dependenciesUAT