We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support our Recruitment Team to help us place qualified candidates faster
The Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails and organizing an effective employee referral system. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
- Using various social media networks to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Create strong relationships with professionals.
- Reviewing online profiles and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics,
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Team and Leadership
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role
- Prvoven experience in sourcing professionals in the global talent market .
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle various positions simultaneously
- Working knowledge of MS Excel or Google Spreadsheet
Makati, Metro Manila