SAP Business Warehouse (BW) consultant - Australia
- Involve in managing users, groups, folders and publish reports using central management console.
- Source system table validation using DXC to pull the data from ECC to leverage standard business content extractors.
- Create repository and security domain with user groups and security implementation.
- Mentore the dev teams to make them more productive.
- Work extensively on implementation and extracting from CRM to BW and reporting on them.
- Design and develop CRM ERMS statistics detail custom queries for business reporting on SLA.
- Used PL/SQL for querying databases in order to perform data comparison as part of analysis.
- Sound understanding of Teradata concepts, constraints and rules that affect performance from a BO perspective.
- Resolve cyclic dependency problems like loops, fan traps and chasm traps by creating aliases and contexts.
- Extract data from various production databases SAS, SYBASE, and Teradata to meet business report needs.
- Analyze current architecture together with other resources to determine the best EDI strategy base on the clients needs.
- Used contexts and aliases in the universe for resolving loops and also used derived tables in the universe.
- Activate data sources in ECC and create generic data sources from views, function modules and info set query.
- Develop SQL script procedures to push down complex reporting logic to HANA database layer to utilize HANA processing capabilities.
- Implement OCM strategy and execution activities for the implementation of ERP systems to support supply chain and financial operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in SAP Business Warehouse
- Minimum of 2 to 3 relevant project experience, full implementation cycle, support
- Extensive experience in SAP BW/HANA version 2.0 or earlier
- Well versed in usage of ABAP and AMDP for transformation routine
- Extensive knowledge in data modelling, particularly based on the BW/4HANA concept
- Familiarity with BI tools such as SAP BOBJ / Lumira is highly desired
- Experience in SAP S4HANA or ECC finance related modules is a plus
- Relevant SAP certifications are a plus