Join a Federal Government Agency Team as a Business Analyst and help realise their goal to make Australia the safest place to connect online.
Who will you work with?
Work with an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery Team of Business Analysts, CX/UX/UI Designers, Software Developers and Testers.
What is your day like as a BA?
- Collaborate with the team and help in understanding business processes and system impacts by documenting limitations and opportunities. The team will ensure design approach can be executed within the current constrains.
- Craft business scenarios, process maps, data models and use cases.
- Develop detailed requirements specifications.
- Generate user stories and acceptance criteria for Software Developers.
How to qualify?
- Australian Citizen with an active Baseline Clearance.
- Able to start (at the latest) 28 February 2019.
- Can work full time in Canberra for at least 6 month contract engagement with an option to extend.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Ability to build business scenarios, process maps, data Models and use cases.
- Demonstrable experience in developing detailed requirements specifications.
- Experience in generating user stories and acceptance criteria for Software Developers.
- Running a scrum will be an advantage.
- Collaborative and open when making decisions.
Got questions? email us @ 9B669D3975@jobs.workablemail.com or post your question on our LinkedIn page
Interested? Apply Now!