Opportunity ID: 18126
Estimated start date: Monday 31st January 2022
Length of contract: to 30 June 2022, with possibility of extension based on performance and business requirements.
Work Location:The candidates can reside in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney or Adelaide
We are looking for experienced Cloud Engineers who are highly skilled in cloud infrastructure and operations. In this role, the Cloud Engineer will be responsible for day-to-day system administration and maintenance to support the Consumer Data Right (CDR) systems and cloud-based infrastructure.
This is a full-time role, working within a growing working and supportive team to support and maintain Azure based cloud environments for the CDR, while also liaising with various software development teams to support delivery in an Agile project environment.
- Build, deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure in Azure
- Follow best practice to provide security, maintain system uptime and optimise cost
- Drive and contribute to infrastructure improvements and automation initiatives
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation of solutions and production systems
- Production support through troubleshooting and resolving issues as required
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience cloud infrastructure and administration experience supporting critical environments
- Highly developed experience in:
- Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively liaise and keep stakeholders informed and engaged, both verbally and in writing
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in cloud networking
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge and experience in:
Ø Docker / Kubernetes / Container Management
Ø Microsoft Azure IaaS Monitoring and Management
Ø Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates, Bicep, Terraform)
Ø Integration of cloud with on-premise solutions
Ø Migration of on-premise solutions to cloud
Ø Experience in F5 & Microsoft Dynamics 365
Ø Microsoft 356 configuration and management
- Are an Australian citizen OR an Australian permanent resident with minimum
- A Police Check will be required once a candidate has been selected
baseline security clearance.