The government has charged our client with key responsibilities to introduce a Consumer Data Right (CDR), The CDR will allow consumers to easily transfer their data between providers so they can compare and switch between products and services. It will also encourage competition between providers, leading not only to better prices for consumers but also more innovative products and services. The CDR will be rolled out sector across the economy.
The role sits in the Solution Delivery & Operations Branch and is a member of a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) that supports the delivery of the Consumer Data Right (CDR). The Systems Analyst will work closely with the IT Delivery Team and other Stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are understood, clearly defined and of value to the CDR program
Estimated start date: Immediate
Initial contract duration: 30 June 2023 (Role is a replacement of an existing resource will be renewed after with a 12 months extension)
Number of extensions: 1
Location of work: Sydney, Melbourne , Canberra or Brisbane
Security Clearance: Must be an Australian Citizen and able to obtain Baseline Security
This role allows for flexible working arrangement, with an expectation that the personnel be available to work in th office 2 days a week.
- Demonstrated experience in and understanding of agile software development (e.g. SAFe methodology or similar).
- A proven ability to prepare high quality systems analysis documentation and oversee the development and implementation of ICT solutions.
- Experience in investigating and resolving system incidents.
- A proven ability to deliver large, concurrent deliverables, highlighting functional interdependencies and identifying gaps in existing functionality.
- A demonstrated ability to engage effectively and work cohesively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear, concise, and articulate oral and written communication skills, with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- Experience creating business process models using BPMN 2.0 and documenting detailed requirements as user stories.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure the solution has met requirements