GoSource People is an Asia Pacific based and globally connected Recruitment and Employment Services company. Our Talent Specialists focus on the Information Technology and Data & Analytics disciplines. Australian owned with staff in Australia and the Philippines we service both the permanent and contingent workforce needs of our APAC clients. In Australia we source for Australian Federal, State and Local Governments and large companies.
Canberra ACT Federal Govt office is looking for a CRM Architect with extensive experience in .Net and MS Azure.
Successful candidate will assist multiple teams in the development and maintenance of a suite of services developed for government and the Australian business community.
Your main skills and experience
- Extensive working knowledge as an Architect specialising in Dynamics 365 (.NET and Microsoft Azure).
- Ability to lead and influence technical teams to solve complex problems collaboratively and get things done.
- Foster a “can do” culture of innovation among a highly skilled team of professionals.
- Ability to professionally represent the work area and the Department in meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills as well as a passion for technology and continuous improvement.
- Ability to produce and/or review a variety of technical artefacts including but not limited to: Solution architecture documents, Detailed Designs, Security Accreditation Documentation, Executive Briefs and Options Papers.
- Ensure platform/program alignment with broader departmental initiatives and enterprise standards by working closely with the Cloud, IT Security and Enterprise Architecture groups.
- Responsibility and oversight of all layers of the solution including infrastructure, application, security and information.
For you to qualify:
- Australian Citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Baseline security clearance.
- Estimate start of employment is 5 August 2019.
- Amenable for a contract engagement until 30 June 2020 with possible 2 extensions for 12 months each.
- Can work full time and on site in Canberra ACT office.