Systems Analysts identify and achieve efficiencies, track and monitor trends and provide problem solutions through analysis of information and data.
They are responsible for the collection, interpretation and examination of information or data, and contributing to the work areas reports, findings, decision making or recommendations using an evidence based approach.
They use highly developed research skills and an investigative approach to assist in finding solutions to complex matters. Senior Analyst Officers interpret and negotiate stakeholder requests in order to achieve optimal outcomes for both the stakeholders and the agency.
A Senior Analyst Officer may manage and support staff, set work priorities and monitor performance and quality assurance.
Working under the limited direction of senior staff, they exercise initiative and judgment in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
Work Location: Melbourne
Proposed Contract Term: 1 year
Contract Option Period: Multiple terms not exceeding 24 months in total.
Must be Australian Citizen
- Demonstrated experience working in both multi-disciplinary agile and waterfall team environments.
- Demonstrate experience as a lead System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project
- Developing and documenting system specifications and modelling in consultation with technical experts e.g. UML and BPMN
- Assisting the Team developing computer systems and undertaking specialist activities and provide associated advice.
- Experience working with SAP CRM or ABAP would be highly desirable.
- Australian Citizen
- Drive and participate in ICT analysis and design
- Demonstrate experience in examining long-term business requirements, suggest alternative plans and strategies and report on their feasibility and architectural issues
- Design and build user interface prototypes, mock-ups and wireframes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
- Must be able work full time and onsite (unless directed)
- Candidates must reside full time in greater Melbourne