Are you a Senior Tester looking for a contract role to commence ASAP? Are you experienced in API testing and Test Automation? Do you have very strong communication and liaison skills?
A Federal Gov't Regulator's Consumer Data Right (CDR) division is going through a growth phase and is working on strategies to improve the CDR ecosystem and enhance support for participants. CDR is seeking the skills of a Senior Tester with excellent technical testing skills to join our team.
As a Senior Tester:
- You will have a proven track record in software quality and DevOps, as well as an excellent knowledge of complex API testing and test automation.
- You will be just as comfortable talking about the value of quality with business users as you are talking about the technical implementation with developers.
This role allows for flexible working arrangements, though there is an expectation that personnel be available to work part-time from the office.
- Test planning, execution and reporting for highly technical APIs and UI based software
- Involvement in the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks
- Develop, execute, and continuously improve automated tests for API and UI based functionalities as new features are developed
- Collaborate with stakeholders, contribute to test objectives, test strategies, and test plans
- Measure and report on defect remediation, progress, and test results throughout the testing phases
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to the development and refinement of test processes, methodologies, disciplines, and measurements
- Raises risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
- Ensure an effective application of defect management practices
Estimated Start Date: 1st August 2022
Term: Initial Term to 30th June 2023
Extension Options: Possibility of extensions up to 12 months, based on performance & business requirements
Work Location: Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Tasmania
- Australian Citizen
- Personnel must hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- Police Check Will Have To Be Undertaken
Selection Criteria (Mandatory)
- At least 5 years of API testing experience and demonstrated understanding of test types, processes, and methodologies
- Experience in testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 products
- Extensive experience in writing test frameworks and processes, including test plans, advanced scripting, execution and reporting for testing REST APIs and React Webpages
- Experience in automation testing, including design and development of automated test cases using tools such as Playwright
- High proficiency in programming languages such as C# .NET
- Prior experience in managing automated testing integrated into CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Azure DevOps
- Experience building and executing test artefacts using Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
Knowledge and experience in OpenID Connect/OAuth