GoSourcing is hiring Functional Analyst (APS6 and EL1 level) to support a Federal Gov't Client. Multiple positions available
Estimated Start Date: 1st November 2022
Term: Initial Term to 31st October 2023
Extension Options: Possibility of extensions up to 24 months, based on performance &; business requirements
Work Location: Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra
Security Clearance: Must be an Australian Citizen. Personnel must hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
FUNCTIONAL ANALYST (APS6)
- Responsible for the design and configuration of new functional solutions, and for the ongoing operational support of ICT solutions.
- Responsible for designing and optimising enterprise-wide deployment of ICT technology solutions.
- Functional Analysts require an understanding of ICT product offerings and their interoperability with other components as well as a high level understanding of interface technology.
- Works under the limited direction of senior staff.
- They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy, and in the application of practices and procedures.
- Decision making is dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge.
- The Functional Analyst manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
SENIOR FUNCTIONAL ANALYST (EL1)
- The Senior Functional Analyst is responsible for the successful planning and implementation of ICT solutions to support the overall business goals and objectives of the functional area.
- Responsible for engaging and liaising with the business areas and customers to articulate process improvements and problem resolutions.
- Exercises a considerable degree of independence, with decision- making substantially dependent on their high-level judgement and consideration of wider agency implications, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
- In performing a leadership role, the Senior Functional Analyst drives innovation, changes in workplace practices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
Mandatory Criteria (APS6/ EL1)
- Demonstrated experience working in both multi-disciplinary agile and waterfall team environments
- Demonstrate experience as a lead System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project
- Experience working with SAP CRM or ABAP would be highly desirable
Weighted Criteria (APS6/ EL1)
- Perform high-level analysis and evaluation of business processes and requirements and propose and create solution specifications for projects
- Oversee the development and implementation of the ICT solution (EL1)
- Ability to prepare high quality documentation, including detailed functional design specifications, requirement traceability, testing documentation and other implementation documentation
- Demonstrated ability to: think strategically and consider the issues and impacts on work and work area; research and make decisions based on good judgement, expertise and knowledge
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand and adapt to the audience; able to effectively communicate with business colleagues to ensure common understanding
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government settings