Opportunity ID: 16949
Estimated start date: Monday 29 November 2021 Length of contract: to 30 June 2022, with possibility of extension based on performance and business requirements.
Work Location: The candidates can reside in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney or Adelaide
Our Federal Govt client is seeking a suitability qualified Senior Network Engineer. The successful candidate will have experience in the administration and implementation of network and security solutions and policy. In this role, the Senior Network Engineer will be responsible assisting in the configuration and troubleshooting of Azure networking appliances and F5 load balancers, managing the load balancing network and application requirements, and collaborating with internal software development teams to support project delivery within the Consumer Data Right (CDR).
This is a full-time role, working within the infrastructure and architecture team assisting with the engineering expertise for network configuration, integration and project design in an Agile environment.
- Daily administration of the network F5 load balancer and azure networking environment
- Keep track of network performance, respond to problems and deploy solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams regarding F5 load balancing configuration and infrastructure for on premise and cloud environments
- Provide F5 support to software development teams during delivery and implementation of project deliverables
- Develop and maintain technical documentation of solutions and production system configuration
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience designing and implementing networking and security technologies
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise with Azure and F5 products and network technologies
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in networking technology
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile environment
- Are an Australian citizen OR an Australian permanent resident with minimum baseline security clearance.
- A Police Check will be required once a candidate has been selected