Braddon ACT based Federal Govt Agency is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to develop and implement a successful market approach project. Successful candidate will:
- work with Project Manager, Solution Architect, Business Stakeholders.
- develop, analyse and document current and future business process and requirements identifying gaps and opportunities including process definition and modelling, business requirements, data mapping and other products as required.
- develop market approach documentation in alignment with government processes.
- proactively engage relevant stakeholders to ensure the business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and that stakeholders are fully informed and engaged;
- communicate with business and technical SME's to define the needs based on an understanding of business, information and technical constraints;
Main skills and experience
- With at least 5 years as a Business Analyst delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects.
- In requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping.
- In facilitating workshops.
- Strong business client engagement skills.
- In technical writing and documenting guidelines and operational procedures.
Nice if you have skills & experience
- In communication, development of artefacts and reporting to senior executives.
- With modelling of processes and requirements in Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Business Analyst Certifications.
- Understanding of ICT architecture principles.
For you to qualify
- Must be an Australian citizen.
- Police check must be provided (if shortlisted as suitable).
- 12 months contract engagement with an option to extend to another 12- 24 months.
- Able to start employment mid to late July 2019.
- Work full time and on site in Braddon ACT.
- Willing to travel. First 2 months of the project may be based in Brisbane office with the business team and there may be ongoing requirements during the project for day or multiple/overnight travel to this offfice.