An Australian Gov't Body client based in Sydney is seeking to hire an experienced Microsoft Business Developer, to be part of a transformation program delivering new reporting and search capabilities.
This role, as part of the project team, is to design, develop, test and deploy a new data repository and reporting using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS Team Foundation Server (TFS),
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Integration of current Production systems into the newly built Data Warehouse
- Development of Data Warehouse & Reporting solutions including ETL, data analysis, data marts & deployment activities
- Provide level 2/3 production support and system maintenance, including analysis and resolution of defects.
- Creation of technical documentation to support related database development
- Working with cross-functional teams across ASIC IT department.
- Undertake additional responsibilities or tasks as required
- Worki professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of ASIC, modelling the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork
For you to qualify
- Australian citizen and will be required a Suitability and Baseline Assessment
- Able to start employment on 2 December 2019
- Can work full time and on site in Sydney office
- Amenable for an initial contract employment until 30 June 2020 and with an option to extend up to 6-12 months
Your skills & experience
- 3+ years’ as an ETL developer using MS Integration Services SSIS and SSRS
- Proven data warehouse architecture knowledge including Data Modelling, Scalability, MDM, Data Vault
- Advanced SQL knowledge, including writing SQL stored procedures, Type 2 tables