We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to help and be a part of a Federal Gov't Department Team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences
The candidate will be:
• Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
• comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
• enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
• capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
• willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
• prolific in innovative ideas and output Check out our essential and desirable criteria for details about expected responsibilities, personal qualities and deliverables. Please note, a merit pool may be created for this role.
Estimated start date April 25.2022
Location of work Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales
Length of contract To 30 June 2023
Contract extensions 1x12 months: a.1 July 2023 to 30 June 2024 - Subject to funds availability and delegate approval
Security clearance Ability to obtain baseline clearance
- Outline your experience leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Outline your experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Give an example of using your agile coaching skills, techniques and tools to influence team culture and what the outcomes were.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
- a. Canberra Only,
- b. North Ryde Only,
- c. Other (please specify)
North Ryde, NSW