GoSource People is seeking an experienced Business and Systems Analyst to work with a team under the federal government department in Woden ACT.
The successful candidate will work with all levels of staff ranging from APS to Executive. Engagement will require the candidate to liaise with business areas across the department and an expectation to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff.
Your main skills and experience
- Minimum of five years of experience working in large-scale agile and/or waterfall ICT and/or business led projects
- In development or implementation of customer contact channels such as but not limited to CRM, bots, knowledge management systems/infrastructure, web chat.
- Excellent communicator including:
- Documenting high and detailed level business requirements
- Producing artefacts incorporating process modelling techniques, wireframes, use cases and user stories
- In master data management and/or data security and/or knowledge of data frameworks and/or SQL and/or data migration and integration.
Nice if you have skills and experience
- Of call centre operations and/or technologies.
- Managing sensitive stakeholder groups to foster a productive working environment.
- Assist business areas and testing services as required during testing and UAT.
- Australian Citizen with a current Australian Federal Police National Police Certificate (no greater than 12 months old.
- Amenable for an initial 2 month contract with an intention to extend for a further 12 months.
- Can work full time at the Centre Office, Wooden ACT.
- Able to start employment on or before 29 of April 2019.
Got questions? Email us at BD32ED698A@jobs.workablemail.com
Interested? APPLY NOW!!