SAP ABAP Developers - multiple positions available - Brisbane
Our client is seeking experienced SAP ABAP Developers to be part of a Federal Govt Department Team in Brisbane Queensland.
APPLY NOW, If you have the following skills and experience:
In SAP ABAP development for SAP CRM systems in a large scale ICT environment
- SAP CRM overarching process configuration experience.
- Knowledge of the broader SAP product suite knowledge.
- Proven experience translating business requirements into generic functional requirements and deliver solutions using SAP standard functionality.
- Working knowledge of development, architecture & design standards for platform spanning processes.
- working experience in an Agile environment
- Able to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Track record of delivering application deliverables on time and of high quality
- experience in a federal government enviroment.
- Proactive problem solver, strong negotiator and an effective communicator.
- able to collaborate with mutliple stakeholders.
- must be an Australian Citizen
- Residing in the greater Brisbane area or are prepared to relocate
- Can start anytime soon and work full time in Brisbane QLD
- Amenable for a contract engagement – until 30 August 2019 with possible extensions
Got questions; Email us at BD89A65FE5@jobs.workablemail.com
Interested: APPLY NOW!
ABAPABAP CRMABAP UI5Australian citizenbrisbanefederal governmentqueenslandSAPSAP product suite