Cyber Security Professionals - 2840
ACT Federal Government client is looking to hire multiple Cyber Security Professionals to join and work closely with the IT Operations Section and the IT Security Advisor Team to meet the existing and emerging needs within the Department's Information Technology Branch.
Apply now if you have previous relevant experience on any of the following:
- Cyber Security Program Coordinators
- Cyber Security Advisors
- Cyber Security Threat/ Risk Assessors
- Security Event/Monitoring Support Officers
- Penetration Testers/Assessors
- Previous relevant experience on any of the above mentioned roles.
- An Australian Citizen preferably with a Baseline Security Clearance or capable of obtaining a Security Clearance will be considered.
- Amenable for a12 month contract engagement with an option to extend to another 12 x 2 months.
- Both full time and part time applicants will be considered.
- Willing to work on site in Parkes, ACT office.
- Can start employment on or before 30 June 2019.
Got questions? Email us at C48A189685@jobs.workablemail.com
Interested? APPLY NOW!!
Australian citizenCyber securitycyber security advisorscyber security program coordinatorcyber security threat/risk assessorsPenetration Testers/AssessorsSecurity Event/Monitoring Support Officers