GoSourcing is seeking to hire an experienced SAP GRC Administrator/Development Expert (EL1 level) to undertake BAU and project work for the 2022/2023 financial year with scope for extension. The role is under a Federal Government Client in Canberra
• Configuration of SAP GRC including workflow
• Provide technical expertise for SAP GRC
• Ongoing maintenance of the software configuration within SAP GRC
• Generation of reports and rule set updates as required
• Working with SAP Application support, SAP Development and business process owners to analyse and resolve technical issues
• Generate access review documents for internal and external audit
• Assist in defining new security policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance to security policies, procedures, and control sets
• Perform Segregation of Duties analysis and manage the mitigation process; monitor production environments for security violations.
• Management/administration of Firefighter process
• Work with SAP Basis to address system, database or performance issues; review and management of system patches and service packs.
• Testing of Security and Controls
• Creation of procedural/testing/user guideline documentation
• Role and User creation/maintenance.
Estimated Start Date: 01stNovember 2022
Term: Initial Term to 31stOctober 2023
Extension Options: Possibility of extensions up to 24 months, based on performance & business requirements
Work Location: Canberra
Security Clearance: must be anAustralian Citizen. Personnel must hold Baseline Security Clearance.
Mandatory Criteria (EL1)
- Demonstrated analytical and technical skills of a high order in SAP GRC, SAP Security environment
Weighted Criteria (EL1)
- Good communication and stakeholder relationship skills.
- Has exceptional organisational skills, prioritises workloads, works well under pressure, has a good eye for detail and delivers high-quality outcomes.
- Displays resilience and focuses on achieving objectives even in difficult circumstances.
- Finds opportunities to share information and ensures others are kept informed of issues.
- Proven experience to deliver on intended results, in a complex and changing ICT environment