Are you bored or just looking for a challenging work?
Apply as a Business Analyst for a Canberra based Fed Gov’t Team and take part on multiple exciting projects
Help drive the department by mapping out it’s needs, particularly Information Technology, in the higher & vocational educational lines of business.
Your role :
- be in charge, provide advice and make decisions for business analysis that will have measurable outcomes on the organisations accomplishments
- lead business analysis methods and accordingly select predictive and adaptive approaches
- create and contribute to that technology that oversees the objectives, strategies, case studies and produce innovative business models, business cases, developments and execute solutions
- educate upper management towards change in processes
- join forces with the stakeholders and understand their business needs and in co designing the future state of the organisation
To get this job, you should be :
- a team player, transparent and collaborative
- experienced in leading similar projects
- have a good understanding of education sector is preferred
- open to a 6 months contract engagement with a possible extension
- an Australian Citizen with a baseline Security clearance and Police check (not older than 6 months)
- able start on Jan 7, 2019