GoSourcing is seeking multiple experienced SAP Functional Analyst (APS6 level) for a Federal Government client.
Successful candidates will be responsible:
- for the design and configuration of new functional solutions, and for the ongoing operational support of ICT solutions.
- for designing and optimising enterprise-wide deployment of ICT technology solutions.
- require an understanding of ICT product offerings and their interoperability with other components as well as a high level understanding of interface technology.
- works under the limited direction of senior staff.
- exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy, and in the application of practices and procedures.
- Decision making is dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge.
- manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
Estimated Start Date: 01 st September 2022
Term: Initial Term to 31 st August 2023
Extension Options: Possibility of extensions up to 24 months, based on performance & business requirements
Work Location: Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra
Security Clearance: Must be Australian Citizen and Personnel be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- Demonstrated experience working in both multi-disciplinary agile and waterfall team environments
- Demonstrate experience as a lead System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project
- Developing and documenting system specifications and modelling in consultation with technical experts e.g. UML and BPMN
- Assisting the Team developing computer systems and undertaking specialist activities and provide associated advice.
- Experience working with SAP CRM or ABAP would be highly desirable
- Analysis and Design: Demonstrated ability to undertake analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence; identify risks and steps required to mitigate them; identify and consider expectations and concerns
- Strategic Thinking: Demonstrated ability to: think strategically and consider the issues and impacts on work and work area; research and make decisions based on good judgement, expertise and knowledge
- System Design/Build : Demonstrated ability to design and build user interface prototypes, mock ups and wireframes; prioritise competing tasks and work collaboratively to deliver quality project outcomes
- Communication Skills: Demonstrated ability to: develop and maintain stakeholder relationships; communicate effectively and adapt communication style appropriate to the audience; manage conflict using appropriate strategies and determine issues for escalation
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government settings
- Must be able to work onsite (unless directed)
- Candidates must reside in Brisbane, Canberra or Melbourne