Digital Producer - 2166
A reputable national institution based in Canberra is seeking a Digital Producer to be part of a revolutionary project. This high profile project aims to change the general audience (Australian school children) experience and to explore history using interactive and smart devices.
As a Digital Producer, you will:
- collaborate with the Project Manager, Project Officer, IT, Digital and Content unit.
- report to the Executive Management.
- strategise, manage and implement delivery and installation of curriculum related digital products and projects for online delivery in schools and homes.
- oversee 3rd party relationships and contracts with digital suppliers.
- scope product requirements and monitor delivery to meet deadlines within quality parameters, budget and timelines.
- perform QA including assessment against user needs, compliance requirements and industry standards.
- administer project/s which will include reporting.
For you to qualify:
- an Australian citizenship is required.
- Police check prior to employment.
- able to start on or before 12th of March 2019.
- can work full time (on site) in Acton Peninsula, Canberra ACT.
- contract is for the next 18 months with possible extensions.
Your main skills and experience:
- coordinate production of high quality digital products for delivery onsite and online.
- in delivering complex and high value projects that meet quality parameters, budgets and approved timelines.
- able to work well with multi-disciplinary teams.
- application of good conceptual and analytical skills to develop briefs and tender documents for digital platforms and applications.
- excellent communication skills including the ability to write for a range of contexts and to negotiate successfully with diverse stakeholders.
- high level analytical skills and proven ability to think and act strategically.
- nice if you have a good understanding of upper primary and lower secondary school curriculum requirements.
Got Questions: Email us at D59AD53156@jobs.workablemail.com
Interested: APPLY NOW!
Agile deliveryDigital StrategyProject managementquality assessmentreportingschool curriculum