A Federal Gov't client based in Woden ACT is seeking an experienced ICT Security Architect to deliver pre-certification services, provide advice and accreditation activities ensuring that security risks and compliance are properly managed.
Successfule candidate will work as part of a ICT Architecture Teams with the primary function to develop, communicate main key Security Architecture artefacts, such as (but not limited to) Security Strategy, patterns, roadmaps and standards.
Your main skills and experience
- Atl least 5 years’ experience in information security or equivalent role preferably in the Federal Government.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Able to effectively communicate with the ICT and business units of the benefits of the enterprise security architecture, plans and supporting the delivery of the organisational security strategy.
- Extensive working knowledge of Security architecture, patterns and designs.
- Knowledge of Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Experience with the architecture and design of Security solutions in heterogeneous environments.
- Intimate Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISM/ Essential Eight and Essential Eight Maturity Model.
- ISO 9001. Ensure that work undertaken is followed using documented processes of the team, referencing them from the agency’s Quality Management framework.
For you to qualify:
- Australian Citizen with a valid Police Check.
- Amenable for a 6 month contract with possible 12 month extension.
- This is a part time role with 3 days work schedule.
- Able to work on site Woden ACT.
Got questions about the role? Email us at D6E98D36AA@jobs.workablemail.com
Interested? APPLY NOW!!