Business Analyst - 3394
A Federal Govt Dept in Barton ACT is seeking Business Analyst/s to deliver and maintain a range of business critical applications. Successful candidates to:
- Elicit business requirements, functional and non-functional, stakeholder analysis and transition requirements.
- Develop and assist with product backlogs such as research, theme/epics, user stories, business process modelling, business rules, data definition and acceptance criteria.
- Work with product owner/s, Project Manager, ScrumMaster, developers, testers and architects.
- Develop or refine personas, user journeys, user stories and other product backlogs.
- Facilitate workshops, work in agile projects and develop UAT scenarios.
Your main skills and experience
- Working in agile projects and with a development team.
- Delivery of business analysis artefacts, tools and techniques as above.
- Understanding the right problem set and presenting to project team or seniors.
- At least five years experience as a business analyst.
- In workshop facilitation and analysing the right problem set.
- In application development lifecycle processes using agile methodologies.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute positively to the work of the team.
- Tertiary qualification in IT and/or business analysis certifications.
For you to qualify
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
- Ability to obtain Negative vetting level 2 clearance.
- Amenable for an initial 12 month contracrt and will have an option to extend up to 36 months.
- Estimate start of employment is 1 October 2019.
- Can work full time and on site in Barton ACT office.
agile methodologiesApplication development lifecylcebusiness analysisbusiness analysis certificationsbusiness process modelingbusiness rulesdata definitionUAT scenariosworkshop facilitation