GoSource People is an Asia Pacific based and globally connected Recruitment and Employment Services company. Our Talent Specialists focus on the Information Technology and Data & Analytics disciplines. Australian owned with staff in Australia and the Philippines we service both the permanent and contingent workforce needs of our APAC clients. In Australia we source for Australian Federal, State and Local Governments and large companies.
Canberra based Federal Govt Dept is seeking 2 Project Officers to work with their Transformation Initiative team. Reporting to the Program Manager or Stream Manager, the roles will be pivotal in providing support to the GovERP program.
- Demonstrate awareness of program reporting and governance
- Develop and maintain the program documentation, monitoring and reporting status of projects, establishing and maintaining the program organisation
- Identify, capture and manage risk and issues
- Use Microsoft Products proficiently to create, maintain and analyse information
- Adapt priorities in a fast-evolving team environment
- Deliver quality products, in a reasonably agreed timeframe, as agreed to between the Program Manager and the specified vendor personnel
- Provide ad hoc services and support as reasonably requested by the up-line manager.
- Australian Citizen with a current baseline clearance
- Able to work full time and on site in Forest ACT office
- Estimated start of employment on 02-03-2020
- Contract engagement until 30-06-2020
- 2 contract extension option of 6 months
Skills & experience needed
- Relevant Federal Government experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of program reporting and governance
- Ability to develop and maintain the program documentation, monitoring and reporting status of projects, establishing and maintaining the program organization
- Able to Identify, capture and manage risk and Issues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products and can proficiently create, maintain and analyse information
- Ability to adapt priorities in a fast-evolving team environment
- Can deliver quality products, in a reasonably agreed timeframe
- Able to provide and support ad hoc services.