Reporting Manager: Director
Number of Direct Reports: Three (3) currently
Location: Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra – WFH
State Date: February 2023
About the Company:
GoSourcing is a responsive and client-focused Australian-owned recruitment company servicing the Technology contractor needs of the Federal Government.
GoSourcing is the first choice for technology contractors, government procurement and specialist recruiters. GoSourcing offers long-term secure jobs for contractors, deep industry knowledge to assist our federal buyers and strong connections to the Australian technology recruitment sector to source the best available talent.
The successful entrepreneurs at the helm of GoSourcing know that excellent outcomes require strong engagement with our clients, our team members, our specialist recruiters, and the broader business and social community.
The Business Development Manager – Recruitment is a newly created role to:
Drive and lead the people strategy, policies & procedures, financial management to enable the business to achieve its business growth and financial plans and to oversee and own all Business Development, Sales and Operational activities.
Must have the following experience:
- Client facing (Government or Large Corporates)
- Contractor sourcing
- Multi-jurisdictional Labour hire
- Engaging, sourcing and placing Technology Specialists
- Extensive experience at submitting Government Tender responses
- Extensive and proven experience in the retention and growth of existing client accounts
- Entrepreneurial by nature with the ability to transition strategic activities into repeatable and sustainable client facing and or internal processes and / or services.
- Proven experiences in managing and leading local and offshore delivery/ support teams
Must bring a network and revenue opportunities that immediately add to our existing business.
Applications: Apply today via submitting your CV and covering letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted