Federal Gov’t statutory authority is seeking a Senior Program Manage who will be responsible for leading the work programs. They are currently introducing a series of improvements/enhancements aimed at delivering a premier consumer comparator experience, reducing friction, and enabling more informed choice. In addition, and wishes to offer consumers the ability to switch to a new plan .
The Program Manager will work closely and collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders to lead and deliver a range of projects as part of this function.
Operating under broad direction, the Director will:
- Lead and drive strategic planning and development of the agency’s CDR technology roadmap to ensure the organisation’s strategic priorities and delivery milestones are met
- Negotiate, engage and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver products and services, and build technology and service delivery capability
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and understand program/project drivers, goals and objectives, in order to elicit and define product requirements and contribute to solution design
- Lead the delivery of multiple, concurrent agile technology projects to design, build, implement and maintain the agency’s CDR related applications
- Develop clear and defined work plans and timeframes for self and team in the context of business priorities
- Lead contract negotiations and contract management to ensure project/product delivery is in accordance with contractual requirements
- Direct staff to identify and monitor program and project risks, and implement mitigation strategies where needed
- Drive the continual improvement of ways of working
- Represent the agency in external forums in relation to its CDR work program
Estimated Start Date: immediately
Term: 30th June 2023
Extension Term: 12 months after 30th June 2023
Work Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra
Working Arrangements: Must work 2 days per week on site
Security Clearance: Must be Australian Citizen. Personnel must hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Selection Criteria- Essential
A demonstrated ability to:
- Quickly acquire a sound understanding of the Energy Made Easy and Consumer Data Right systems and data holdings
- Deliver an IT program of work, from inception through to ongoing operational support, including:
- Understand and apply complex policy and technical concepts to IT solution design, development and subsequent implementation activities
- Identify, assess and manage risks, including implementing appropriate mitigation strategies
- Deliver technical information in plain language
- Work in a dynamic and sometimes pressured environment and adapt to meet immediate and future challenges
Technical skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology, information systems, computer science or a related discipline are highly desirable.
- Experience in digital Product Management and/or Product Ownership and working within common project management and delivery frameworks e.g. Agile development/delivery, PRINCE2 or equivalent project management is highly desirable.