GoSourcing is seeking to hire a Scrum Master with experience building scrum knowledge within multi-disciplinary, software delivery teams. The successful candidate will join a Federal Govt Agency client in any of their following office:
Locations: ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
As a Scrum Master:
• You will have a proven track record in building and leading high performing, software delivery teams in best practice SAFe techniques
• You will be comfortable implementing process improvement strategies and working collaboratively with other Scrum Masters to ensure alignment.
This role allows for flexible working arrangements, though there is an expectation that personnel be available to work part-time from the office.
1. Coaching of multi-disciplinary teams (MDTs) to implement industry standard agile practices including, user story development, estimation, ritual facilitation, and continuous improvement. 2. Coach the team on the agile process including navigating tools and software to aid team growth.
3. Identify delivery risks and raise them Delivery Management team proactively.
4. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
5. Identify process issues and improvement opportunities.
6. Develop standards and requirements for the agile process.7. Encourage employee and stakeholder buy-in of agile practices.
Estimated start date: Monday 5 December 2022
Length of contract: to 30 June 2023
Contract extensions: Possibility of 1 year extension, based on performance and business requirements
Citizenship: Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Selection Criteria – Mandatory
- Demonstrated experience working as a Scrum Master in SAFe methodology (or similar) for a minimum of 5 years
- An ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy, a collaborative style, an outcome driven attitude, and the demonstrated ability to deliver within timeframes to expectations
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to successfully engage a range of geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders with ease
- Ability to assess the maturity level of teams and coach staff to the next higher level of maturity
- Qualified SAFe Scrum Master – 4.0 or above (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in agile coaching will be highly regarded