Opportunity ID: 16943
Estimated start date: Monday 29 November 2021
Length of contract: October 2022, with possibility of extension based on performance and business requirements.
Work Location: The candidates can reside in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra or Adelaide
Our Federal Govt client is seeking a suitability qualified Senior Testers. Are you a Senior Tester looking for a contract role to commence ASAP?
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute test cases on appropriate testing platforms using own in-depth analysis of specifications.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code.
- Exercises a degree of independent judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures
- Ability to apply in-depth practices and procedures when designing, executing and creating test cases
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and deal with ambiguity
Specific skills requirement per location
Brisbane Skill Requirements
• Certification in ISTQB Foundations
• Experience in Test Automation an advantage
• Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team and dedicated test teams.
Adelaide Skill Requirements
Demonstrated ability to:
• identify, analyse, manage and document all defects, programming errors and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications
• monitor and manage time and effort to ensure test cases are running to project schedule and escalate any issues
• support a small team including setting local priorities, managing resources, and assisting with the development of work plans
• collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
While a Security Clearance is not required for this engagement at the time of issue of this RFQ, the candidates should hold Australian citizenship.