Estimated start date: Monday 29 November 2021
Opportunity ID: 16964
Length of contract: to 30 June 2022, with possibility of extension based on performance and business requirements.
Work Location:The candidates can reside in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney or Adelaide
Our client is seeking a suitability qualified Business Analysts.
The successful candidate/s will work alongside a high performing and talented team in order to understand and develop the business processes and requirements for both internal system capability, but also to mature the CDR programme for Banking and Energy.
- Understand legislation/policy, and determine/analyse programme business needs.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand, gather, and analyse their requirements and concerns, in line with the agency and programme’s business objectives.
- Develop end to end business processes, including driving process improvement in developing and maturing business process modelling capability
- Represent and understand end user and CDR ecosystem business processes in order to apply future Policy, operational enhancements and technical debt changes to existing systems.
- Facilitate communication across business units with a range of stakeholders
- Assist with managing requirements and communication through scope, traceability and maintenance
- Business analyst artefacts and documents that may include risk analysis, scope modelling, and problem tracking
- Drive, participate, and perform requirement gathering activities
- Prepare and contribute to clear business and stakeholder requirement documentation
- Examine and organise requirements to record and identify dependencies, relationships and logical sequences
- Contribute to agile software development including user acceptance testing and other quality checking activities
- Proven experience with end-to-end business process modelling, including driving best practice techniques
- Extensive experience in developing business requirements, including the ability to interpret legislation/policy, stakeholder and operational needs
- Experience in the delivery of large programs with agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including the ability to build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- A positive and collaborative team attitude and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to achieve results under limited supervision
- Are an Australian citizen OR an Australian permanent resident with minimum
baseline security clearance.