GoSourcing Pty Ltd, a dynamic and innovative Information Technology and Services company is seeking an experienced Agile Coach to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding and supporting our teams to adopt Agile methodologies and practices in order to deliver value to our clients. You will play a key role in leading this transformation and improving our overall team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with development teams to promote and guide the adoption of Agile methodologies and practices.
- Coach and mentor teams to define, plan, implement and monitor Agile practices including Scrum, Kanban, and other Agile frameworks.
- Support cross-functional teams to establish efficient Agile processes, including sprint planning, retrospectives, and continuous improvement.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement within and across teams.
- Facilitate Agile training and workshops for team members and stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and support to Product Owners/Managers, Scrum Masters, and other team members in executing Agile methodologies.
- Work closely with senior leadership to contribute to the development of the Agile vision and overall strategy.
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, or Agile practitioner in a software development context.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and frameworks, as well as experience in implementing them in a variety of contexts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring teams on Agile processes and practices.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and process optimization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify and mitigate risks in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline.