GoSourcing Pty Ltd, a leading provider of information technology and services, is seeking a Security and Systems Engineer to join our team. As our Security and Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of our systems and infrastructure, as well as ensuring the security of our company’s information and data. You will work closely with our development team to ensure our applications are running efficiently and securely. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in both systems engineering and security, with a passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest technological advancements in the field.
- Design and implement security policies and procedures for our systems and infrastructure
- Monitor our systems and infrastructure for security vulnerabilities and respond to security incidents
- Manage user identities and access permissions for our systems and applications
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery plans and perform regular backups of our data
- Collaborate with our development team to ensure our applications are running efficiently and securely
- Evaluate and recommend new security technologies and products to enhance the security of our company’s information and data
- Maintain and update our infrastructure and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in systems engineering and security
- Experience with security frameworks, such as NIST, ISO, or COBIT
- Knowledge of network security and firewalls
- Experience with security tools, such as IDS/IPS, SIEM, and vulnerability scanners
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with others.