Team up with a high performing Project Team under a Federal Govt Agency in Braddon, ACT and apply as a Senior Test Analyst.
A superb opportunity for you to be exposed to new technologies, develop & carry out improved processes and build a solid testing foundation within the organisation that promotes positive work/life balance.
As a Sr. Test Analyst, you will:
- Support and execute testing for a number of COTS (including; but not limited to: CRM Dynamics, Intellidox, Finance1) and bespoke software applications.
- Work with a team composed of Business Analysts, System Analyst, Project Manager and Test Team.
- Construct, analyse and validate test artefacts to be used for software development.
- Plan, script and execute test phases not to mention Integration Test. System Test, UAT, Regression and Build Verification Test.
- Document and communicate the test phases to the Project and Program Manager.
- With at least 5 years experience as a Test Analyst.
- Proven experience with types of testing across all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in end to end testing – by application, integration and UI.
- Ability to work in a small environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant experience collaborating with stakeholders and able to influence contributions from stakeholders.
- 12 month contract engagement and could extend to another 6 to 12 months.
- At least an Australian Citizen to qualify.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or post your questions and follow us on our LinkedIn page
Interested? Apply Now