GoSource People is an Asia Pacific based and globally connected Recruitment and Employment Services company. Our Talent Specialists focus on the Information Technology and Data & Analytics disciplines. Australian owned with staff in Australia and the Philippines we service both the permanent and contingent workforce needs of our APAC clients. In Australia we source for Australian Federal, State and Local Governments and large companies.
Canberra based Federal Government client is hiring two experienced Drupal developers to work on a project updating several sites to Drupal 8 and helping to establish the Drupal 8 development patterns.
For you to qualify
- Australian citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance
- Amenable for a contract engagement until the 29th of May 2020 with possible extension
- Can work full time and on site in Canberra ACT
- Estimate start of employment is 14 October 2019
Your main skills & experience
- Working with and knowledge of contributed Drupal 8 modules.
- Building custom modules for Drupal 8 is desired.
- Accessible web development supporting WCAG 2.1 to a minimum AA standard.
- Government sites.
- Git-based version control tools.
- Proven understanding of accessibility requirements for websites.
- Working on the gov CMS platform is desirable.