Agile Delivery Manager - 3549
Seeking Agile Delivery Manager to work with a team within the Federal Dept Agency in Canberra ACT. Successful candidate will:
- help lead a multi-disciplinary product team of designers, researchers, business analysts, developers and others, delivering new services that meet the global needs of Austrade’s clients and staff.
- work with the product manager to make sure the product backlog is clear, prioritised and able to be delivered.
- provide day-to-day support to the team in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing stakeholder requests, and proactively managing and removing delivery impediments.
- be working with a team consisting of Architects, Service Designers, User Researchers, Interaction and Content Designers, Developers and Subject Matter Experts.
Your main skills and experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in agile project management.
- In facilitating planning and estimation.
- Proven ability to problem solve and eliminate impediments.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- In managing budgets and teams.
- Ability to help teams improve, take responsibility for their actions and work through team performance issues.
- In leading HCD and agile ways of working, as part of an MDT.
- Agile certifications.
- Leading the team in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviours.
- Helping the team improve and take responsibility for their actions, working through team performance issues, facilitating the retrospective, and helping the team become problem solvers and eliminate impediments.
For you to qualify
- Australian Citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance.
- Amenable for a 6 months contract engagement with potential extension.
- Estimate start of employment is 2nd of September 2019.
- Can work full time and on site in Canberra ACT.
agile certificationsagile methodologiesagile project managementbudget managementfacilitating planning and estimationfinance project managementHCDmulti disciplinary teamsproblem solvingstakeholder managementteam management