GoSourcing is seeking to identify Senior Development Expert (EL2) individuals to support one of our Federal Government clients
The SENIOR DEVLOPMENT EXPERT (EL2) undertakes technical research and analysis to drive the design, and the development of high quality solutions in support of business and technical requirements. They lead and provide technical management.
The Senior Development Expert operates with a significant degree of independence and works under the broad guidance of a National Manager to deliver quality outcomes. They operate with a high level of autonomy, with decision-making highly dependent on their own judgment.
In performing a leadership role, Senior Development Experts identify and drive innovation, manage and lead change, and have an active role in contributing to and implementing the agency’s strategic direction.
The Senior Development Expert may be responsible for, and/or contributes to the management of a team
Estimated Start Date: 01st August 2022
Term: Initial Term to 31st July 2023
Extension Options: Possibility of extensions up to 24 months, based on performance & business requirements
Work Location: Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra
Security Clearance: Must be an Australian Citizen. Personnel must hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code
- Demonstrated practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Candidates must be available to work full time
- Candidates must meet the Weighted Criteria
- Candidates must be able to work from the client premises in either of the 4 locations detailed
1. Technical Skills
- Hands on or advanced level skills in developing technical SAP CRM solutions, with specific experience in the CRM One Order framework, OData and related components, including all relevant development environments and tools, for example SAPUI5, CRM,BOPF, BRF+.
2. Technical Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to: lead and motivate staff and create a shared sense of purpose; manage, mentor and oversee staff learning and development.
3. Communication and Dealing with a changing environment and ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to: drive change, manage uncertainity and guide staff through the process; develop and manage key strategic relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders; resolve conflict using appropriate strategies, ensuring suitable outcomes for the parties involved; understand the audience and context, anticipate responses and effectively tailor communication and communication styles: develop strategic plans for the work area and consider work in the context of future priorities
4. Ability to perform the requirements of the role within a large complex and geographically dispersed ICT environment
- Demonstrated ability to: work significantly independently under broad direction and act collaboratively: lead an manage others to achieve quality outcomes and project completion
5. Agile and waterfall work styles
- Demonstrated experience working using both Agile and Waterfall work styles (include length of time working within each work style)
6. Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to: identify risks and manage them: undertake objective, critical analysis and distil the core issues; think strategically, understand linkages and develop long term plans; make balanced decisions using professional judgement, risk evaluation and in the context of ambiguity and a changing environment